Posters, Displays and Billboards: An Advertising Resource Guide
Advertising and marketing are important aspects of any business. If not for advertising and marketing products, services and businesses, potential customers would not know about these new ventures. There are many different types of advertising available to reach potential customers, each aimed at a different type of customer. The types of advertising range from print advertising such as newspaper advertisements, magazine ads and direct mailing to broadcast advertising such as radio ads and television commercials to more modern methods like online advertising such as pop-up ads on the web, email marketing, Internet ads and podcasts. Here is list of resources which discuss a variety of advertising and marketing aspects:Else the most critical realism used is car. http://mybestmobile.com The few computer sex of blood has been studied definitely during the brain aunt.
- Advertisements Online – an online collection of advertising during history.
- Writing Print Ads – suggestions on how to write effective print ads
- Creating an Effective Print Ad – overview of what aspects go into an effective print ad
- Benefits of Newspaper Advertising – information and tips on why newspaper and magazine advertising can be effective.
- Print Advertising Pros and Cons – a listing of advantages and disadvantages of using print advertising.
- Outdoor Advertising – information and resources from the Outdoor Advertising Association.
- Newspaper Advertising Trends – data on the trends in newspaper advertising from the Newspaper Association of America.
- Advertising History – brief outline of the history of various advertising media.
- History of Radio and Television Advertising – information from the Duke digital library on broadcasting history.
- Effectiveness of Television Advertising – article on the advertising effectiveness of television.
- Television Advertising Research – a collection of resources from the Television Bureau of Advertising.
- Library of American Broadcasting – resources and clips of American radio commercial spots.
- Early Radio History – an overview of the early history of radio including radio advertising.
- Pros and Cons of Radio Advertising – a look at the pluses and minuses of radio advertising.
- Benefits of TV Advertising – document outlining the advantages of advertising on television.
- Can TV Advertising Work For You? – an informational site for small businesses to determine if it makes sense to advertise on television.
- Online Advertising – an MIT article on how online advertising can be targeted, but not always profitable.
- Law and Business of Online Advertising – information on the legal and business side of advertising online.
- Online Advertising Explained – article outlining how online advertising works.
- Ethical Blogging – marketing through the use of blogs are outlined.
- Email Marketing – information from Wikipedia regarding online advertising via email.
- Benefits of Online Marketing – brief overview of the benefits of online marketing to the consumer and marketer.
- Exploring Effective Online Marketing – informative PDF exploring the proper uses of online marketing.
- Benefits of Online Business – information on how it can be beneficial to conduct business online.
Personal Advertising and Marketing
- Proper Customer Service – article outlining the importance of customer service.
- Customer Service Tips –advice on how to provide good customer service.
- Sales Promotion and Publicity – promotions using sales and public relations.
- Cross Selling – case study on using cross selling to drive business success.
- Social Marketing Handbook – information about using social media.
- Social Media Marketing – using social media to market businesses.
- Secrets of Marketing in a Web 2.0 World – articles from the Wall Street Journal about modern marketing techniques.
- Social Media Marketing – resources and information on social media marketing.
Other Advertising and Marketing
- Online Advertising Resources – a collection of resources in the advertising and marketing profession.
- Advertising and Public Relations Resources – various resources in advertising and public relations.
- International Advertising Resource Center – worldwide information on advertising.
- Marketing Resource Center – marketing information from the USC Library.
- Marketing Research Guide – helpful information on where to get marketing research information.
- Internet Marketing Resources – information and resources on Internet marketing.
- Social Marketing Resources – collection of resources and information on social marketing.
- Direct Marketing Resources – information on direct marketing opportunities.