Posted in Uncategorized
Note: Our “Success Stories” are a series of postings about displays and packaging that we produced with exceptional results for our customers. We share these to inspire new ideas for your retail display and packaging projects.
- Design a quarter pallet display specifically for tax time to fit into office/business retail
- Create an identifiable structural and graphic presence that invites investigation
- Get maximum product load in the footprint and ensure shoppability
What We Did
- Created a file cabinet theme to attract attention and enhance placement
- Layered waterfall drawers to maximize product load and keep product highly visible and accessible
- Engineered pillow-core door fronts with drawer glides to encourage interaction
- The product assortment and display placement exceeded customer sales plan
- Overall performance was one of the best of the promotional season with double-digit growth over similar quarter-pallet displays
- Retailer wants to repeat the promotional effort and explore other custom retail display opportunities
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your display or packaging project.