What Makes Us Different?
Everything Under One Roof
60 Years of Experience
PDQ Display Benefits
PDQ displays from Creative Displays Now offer a unique way to capitalize on smaller spaces. Here are some of the key advantages that make our PDQ displays useful in numerous retail settings:
- Speed: PDQ displays are quick to set up and fill, as displays will arrive ready to fold and install anywhere in minutes. They’re much faster to load and organize than traditional stocking shelves. Staff can replenish an empty display quickly and move on to the next task.
- Size: We design PDQ displays to accommodate small spaces. Surfaces that were once empty will now work as profitable real estate.
- Visibility: PDQ displays are most effective when they feature eye-catching colors and products. Our customization capabilities allow clients to design vibrant displays that are ideal to fit where customers will see them.
- Branding: Smaller products are more likely to sell when customers can see what they are and how they’ll benefit from them. You can customize a PDQ display that communicates essential product information while attracting customers with on-brand visuals.
The Right Products for Your PDQ Display
You can use a PDQ display for nearly any small product, and most display-ready cases have space for 10 to 20 items. Fill your PDQ display with something small that your customers can grab quickly while walking by or waiting in line. We can customize PDQ displays with brand imagery and messaging, so you can choose one that catches the customer’s attention
Some of the most common and effective products to load into a PDC display are:
- Candy or gum
- Trading cards
- Beauty products
- Travel soap or shampoo
- Phone chargers
- Hand sanitizer
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say
Creative Displays Now provides effective PDQ displays by maintaining a role in each step of the process. Rather than balancing communication between numerous parties, you’ll work with Creative Displays Now from start to finish. Are you ready to make the most of every inch in a retail location? PDQ displays will turn those small empty spaces into attractive displays that move products. Call us or request an estimate to get started.
- Design and prototyping: Brainstorming ideas and creating detailed prototypes that suit the product.
- Printing: Filling your display with stunning colors, logos and text.
- Manufacturing: Turning the designs into a sturdy corrugated structure.
- Distribution: Delivery by truck or air anywhere in North America.
- Pack-out: Available if necessary.