Drug Store and Pharmacy Display Stands
You can find our displays in national chains such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Health Mart. Power wing displays (also known as sidekick displays) are commonly used in these smaller store environments.
View some display and packaging examples below that work well for selling products in drug stores. Contact Creative Displays Now to discuss how we can help with your next display project.
Drug Store Displays (Walgreen, CVS, Rite Aid) Examples
Hear What Our Customers Have to SayView More Testimonials
The Benefits of Drug Store Displays
We create medicine displays for national chains to help you provide critical drug information to consumers while raising your brand awareness. Drug store displays provide a smooth in-store shopping experience because they:
- Educate: Displays provide an opportunity for you to educate your consumers. With medicine purchases, for example, the products’ drug facts are crucial for buyers to understand before they buy an item. Adding brochures to your display is an effective way to entice consumers to purchase products by educating them further.
- Allow specific targeting: Using customized displays effectively targets specific consumers and increases brand loyalty. For instance, if you’re selling medicine that will positively impact elderly shoppers, you’ll want your display to mirror this demographic to increase sales.
- Promote: When your products go on sale, your display will reflect those changes to entice consumers to make a purchase. When you’re selling two drug store items for the price of one, for instance, we can customize your display to grab shoppers’ attention.
Products Best Suited for Pharmacy Displays
All drug stores can benefit from in-store displays. Typically, we notice our displays are especially helpful for promoting newer products, sale items and easy-impulse buys near the point-of-sale (POS), such as drug store candy, clothing and cosmetics.
We create different installations for all products and industries to keep up with retail demand. Your display is customized to best increase sales while bringing attention to your brand.
When you’re deciding on the drug store items you’d like to showcase, consider that we’ve designed small and easily customizable displays for products like:
- Nutritional drinks and supplements
- Health pamphlets
We’ll determine the best type of display for your drug store items and design it with your brand and audience in mind.
Collaborate With Creative Displays Now for a Custom Drug Store Display
Choose our expert team of design consultants at Creative Displays Now to create a successful display for your business. You’ll work with us every step of the way to enhance your drug store items and draw consumers to your brand. Our process includes:
- Designing: Our structural designers develop a powerful idea to transform the drug store retail experience and attract consumers to your products. Every display design is unique to your items and brand needs.
- Prototyping: After creating a design, you’ll interact with a visual prototype before we even make your display. That way, you can communicate adjustments or ideas to our design team before signing off on the project.
- Printing: Our in-house printing ensures a smooth finish and shine on every display.
- Manufacturing: Our machines guarantee an on-time percentage of over 99% to create a design that’s structurally strong and built to last.
- Distributing: Once we manufacture your display, we take care of packaging and ensure your installation is shipped fast when you need it.