End Cap Displays
What Makes Us Different?
Everything Under One Roof
60 Years of Experience
Types of Endcap Displays
When it comes to endcap displays, you can choose between several types to help ensure your products reach the largest audience. Some of the most common options include:
Floor Stand Endcap
Floor stand displays are durable and easy to set up. They require little maintenance over time and are cost-effective for displaying your items in stores. If your floor stand end cap has multiple cells, you can show more than one type of product, helping maximize your footprint in the store.
You’ll likely want to place these near the point of purchase (POP) or at specific aisles to help customers know what they can find.
With a waterfall display, you can use a header that showcases your brand and product. There is plenty of room to showcase lots of merchandise on the endcap because of the cascading storage spaces. Since all items face the shopper, customers can easily grab one as they walk past.
Graphic Wrap Endcap
Encourage customers to buy your products with a graphic wrap end cap. These grab-and-go stands put your branding and merchandise on full display. A graphic wrap is an easy way to cover metal stands with your branding to get more people to notice your items.
Endcap Shelf Displays
These displays include several shelves filled with your featured item. You may include large volumes of the same product or a mixture of similar items. Place your endcap shelf display in a conspicuous location and use attention-grabbing colors and graphics to increase your sales.
Promote a large number of your products at one time with a half pallet display. Customers can easily grab products and add them to their cart near POP locations with this display.
Why Use Custom Cardboard Endcap Displays?
Endcap displays can come in a multitude of forms. You typically place them at the end of an aisle in busy areas of retail stores to display specific products and encourage sales. They can successfully draw customers to a certain aisle while also promoting a featured product. This could be a new item, a bestseller or a product that’s on sale — the choice is yours.
Creative Displays Now offers several different retail endcap display types. You can choose from styles such as:
- Endcap floor displays: Easily set up large endcap floor displays on store floors to meet a customer’s eye-level. This helps customers notice and purchase your featured products. You’ll likely want to place these near the point of purchase (POP) or at specific aisles to help customers know what they can find.
- Endcap shelf displays: These displays include several shelves filled with your featured item. You may include large volumes of the same product or a mixture of similar items. Place your endcap shelf display in a conspicuous location and use attention-grabbing colors and graphics to increase your sales.
- Half pallet displays: Promote a large number of your products at one time with a half pallet display. Customers can easily grab products and add them to their cart near POP locations with this display.
Endcap displays offer several benefits. Whether you opt for a floor, shelf or half pallet style, you can use endcaps to showcase your branding and combine your sales and marketing efforts.
They are also effective ways to remind shoppers of what they might need and entice them to add certain products to their purchase. Attention-grabbing visual appeal and strategic locations can help customers navigate and discover products they otherwise may have missed. These factors work together to improve your sales and brand awareness.
Benefits of Endcap Displays
Endcap displays offer many benefits, making them an excellent choice for promoting your products to customers in different stores. Some of the greatest advantages of using these display options include:
- Increased display space: Endcap displays can often hold more items than in-aisle ones, and they do not take up as much room. The added storage space makes it easier to showcase your brand and products.
- Better location: These displays’ optimal spots at the ends of aisles makes it more convenient for shoppers to grab your products as they pass by,
- Optimized product placement: People are more likely to notice your products if you put them on an endcap. Having your brand and merchandise front and center increases brand awareness and draws attention to your items.
- Added impulse buys: One of the greatest advantages of endcaps is the improved likelihood of people buying your items upon seeing them. Customers often recognize that the merchandise in these displays is new and noteworthy, so they are more inclined to purchase them, especially if your endcaps are placed strategically.
- Improved sales promotion: If you’re running a sale or releasing limited-time items, an endcap alerts customers right away. It also helps encourage potential buyers to look at your offer and buy your products before they miss out.
If you’re trying to attract more customers to your products, investing in endcaps can help you achieve this goal by promoting your brand and encouraging impulse buys.
What Products Work Best for Endcap Displays?
In general, easy-to-grab products are the best ones to place in an endcap. Common merchandise you can promote include:
- Seasonal products
- New items
- Health and beauty merchandise
- Electronic accessories
- On-sale products
- Back-to-school supplies
Any items that a shopper can easily toss in their cart are an excellent option for endcap displays. No matter what you choose to use an endcap for, Creative Displays Now can provide several customizable display options that help put your merchandise in front of the right customers.
Working With Creative Displays Now
When it comes to unique store endcap displays, Creative Displays Now offers unparalleled customization and quality options. Every stage of our process — from expert design to reliable distribution — happens under one roof. This in-house system gives us control over the quality and speed of every single project, for results you can count on.
Our process begins with end cap design, where we’ll help bring your ideas to life. We can customize your endcap displays to include specific logos, colors, branding and language. We’ll also tailor displays to your size and shape preferences.
After sending you a prototype of your display, we’ll begin printing. A range of in-house printing capabilities gives you control over how your final result will look. We then manufacture your cardboard end cap displays and deliver them to retail locations. With our over 99% on-time record, you can count on deliveries coming exactly when you expect them.
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say
Design and Order Your Retail Cardboard Endcap Display Today
Creative Displays Now allows you to customize your cardboard endcap display for a one-of-a-kind retail experience. Design your retail endcap display by applying endcap display ideas from our team of structural designers. Get started by requesting a free estimate or calling us today.