What Makes Us Different?
Everything Under One Roof
60 Years of Experience
What Is Inline Retail and Merchandising?
Inline merchandising displays are an excellent alternative to floor or counter displays that require a significant amount of space. If you are dealing with limited space in-store, inline displays can promote your products and highlight your brand on a shelf.
Inline merchandising is among the most effective and underutilized retail promotional strategies in the business. Often used in a store or supermarket checkout area, inline retail and merchandising is a cost-effective way to encourage impulse buying. Inline displays typically feature easy-to-grab items, like gum, candy or magazines, that shoppers can add to their cart before making a final purchase.
Inline retail displays come in various styles and sizes, including:
- Individual signage on the checkout area shelves used to promote sales, advertise new products and highlight your brand.
- Merchandising bowls filled with attractive, brightly colored small items.
- Shelving displays designed to promote products in a space-efficient manner.
When creating inline shelving displays, be sure to carefully consider your structure’s width and height to make sure your display will adhere properly to standard-sized shelving. You also want to consider the display’s placement when planning your retail strategy. Eye-level or torso-height displays are more likely to gain customer attention than displays placed at a ground level.
Benefits of Inline Displays
Businesses around the world use inline merchandising to highlight their products and draw the attention of in-store customers. A combination of high-quality printing, accessible design and strategic location gives inline displays a competitive edge. This display style benefits businesses in a number of ways:
- Encourage impulse purchases: Inline displays attract shoppers’ attention while they’re waiting in a checkout line. You’ll likely experience increased sales due to last-minute impulse buys.
- Create an effective in-store strategy: Inline merchandising displays are easy to place and move. Businesses can place displays in high-traffic shelving areas as well as traditional checkout areas to maximize their reach.
- Reduce marketing costs: Creative Displays Now offers competitive rates on custom cardboard inline displays. Build out your sales strategy and brand awareness while staying within budget.
- Promote seasonal products: Corrugated inline displays are typically affordable, lightweight and eco-friendly. This means businesses can easily replace or update displays to reflect the latest deals and seasonal products.
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say
Create Your Custom Inline Retail Displays Today
As an industry leader for over 60 years, Creative Displays Now has the expertise to bring your custom inline retail display to life. Our team of structural designers will work with you to create one-of-a-kind displays with your logo to promote your products in-store.
Reach out to us today to learn more about our services and start planning your custom project. To get started, request a free estimate or call us today!