Cardboard Pallet Displays
Because every retailer can be different, Creative Displays Now will help you design any full pallet display configuration that’s in the marketplace. Let us help your company with everything from simple corrugated cardboard “pallet skirts” to fully-supported retail store product displays that consist of merchandiser trays and interior support structures. Our company will even design the collateral shipping materials so that the custom cardboard pallet display can be shipped with product directly from our fulfillment center.
All displays are custom designed and manufactured - we don’t sell stock displays.
Prototyping, design, printing, manufacturing and distribution all completed in-house.
Because everything is under one roof, we are the fastest in the business (over 99% on-time).
60 Years of Experience
We know what works at retail, including understanding store specs at major retailers.
Pallet Displays Examples
“The displays look great! I appreciate your patience through the design process. We are very pleased with your customer service and the finished product.”
– Justin, Butler Maps
“Got the displays and put some of them together. Thanks so much. This is a great product!”
– Jodi G., Director, GreatSchools Milwaukee
Types of Retail Pallet Displays
Creative Displays Now can produce a range of pallet displays designed to promote large quantities of your products. By incorporating a few different pallet styles around retail stores, you can maximize the display’s benefits while maintaining a fresh and dynamic look.
Some of our popular pallet display types include:
- Corrugated pallet displays: Pallet displays feature sturdy yet lightweight corrugated cardboard that can showcase large volumes of your product. Made with 100% recyclable cardboard, you can sustainably swap out these displays to reflect new products or promotions.
- Pallet skirts: Often brightly colored and branded, pallet skirts are an attention-grabbing way to decorate your displays. Maximize on space by adding messaging and images that will encourage customers to stop, browse and ultimately buy your products.
- Large retail displays: Thanks to their size and strategic location, customers can’t miss large retail displays. With custom design and premium printing, these display stands will grab customers’ attention.
- Half pallet display: Otherwise known as a dump bin display, these pallets can be placed on the floor to hold a large number of items. They often feature discounted products on-sale, making it easy for customers to notice and grab promoted products as they browse.
When retail pallet displays are placed near a point of purchase location, you can promote many items for a quick sale. Pallets are easy to assemble and move, so they’re a convenient way to increase your product visibility and promote sales. Our customizable options ensure that pallet displays can accommodate a range of sizes and shapes. You can also tailor the look of each pallet to include messaging and logos to enhance your brand awareness.
Working With Creative Displays Now
Creative Displays Now offers many valuable advantages to our customers. With almost 60 years of experience creating pallet store displays, we’ve fine-tuned our processes to achieve maximum results for your business. Every stage, from pre-press and printing to assembly and shipping, happens under one roof for complete control. Our in-house production puts us a cut above the competition, as proven by our 99% on-time record.
Our team of more than 60 structural designers will work with you to create a unique display tailored to your needs. From custom sizing to branding, we can color and print your display stands to your specifications. You can create your own look or receive help from our designers to bring your vision to life.
With 100% recyclable products made primarily from post-consumer waste, you can sustainably swap out your pallet displays regularly. Stay relevant with displays that reflect the seasons, promote new products or highlight your current deals without damaging your budget or the environment.
Begin Designing Your Custom Pallet Display Today
With help from Creative Displays Now’s structural designers, you can begin creating your unique pallet display stand in no time. Get a free estimate from us today!
Do you have any questions about your custom pallet display design? Feel free to reach out to our team for answers.