It’s not rocket science and you don’t have to be brilliant to figure out that retail display stands are not all the same. It can be tempting (and somewhat easy) to just go with the first style you see or find when you’re looking for creative ways to display your products.
Easy…but is it the best way to sell your product?
Will just any old display stand sell your product most effectively? Will you be able to capitalize on a basic floor or counter display if that’s the route you choose to go? How do you know when to take it up a notch and go with an outside-the-box display?
Have you ever thought about using a tiered display stand to showcase your products?
If you’re looking for a new, fresh way to house products once they’re in retail spaces, then maybe it’s time you do think about the tiered version of a display stand. They’re unique and can really let an item stand out. When everything else is in a row or neatly stacked on top of and next to each other, don’t you want your product to be stacked gracefully on a custom tiered display?
Why should you consider a tiered display stand? Read on and we’ll give you the top five reasons why tiered displays may be the best thing you ever do for your product. So if you’ve ever asked yourself: What’s the benefit of my products being showcased on tiers vs just straight rows, stacked, etc., this one’s for you!
Top 5 Benefits of Tiered Display Stands:
- A tiered display stand is different, and different stands out. What does that mean? Simple. When it comes to retail, standing out is where you want to be. Because if you’re standing out, you’re likely catching eyes. And if you can catch the eyes of consumers, you’re more likely to make the sale.
- A tiered display stand offers shoppers a 360 view. Don’t lose half of your exposure by burying your product or hiding it behind the front rows. A tiered display can offer shopping views from every angle that shoppers may be coming from.
- A tiered display stand comes in a variety of materials. To really set your product apart from the competition, you may want to try an offbeat material for your display. Think about eye-catching mirrored shelves or acrylic shelves, or even rustic wooden shelves. However, corrugated cardboard is by far our favorite. It works great, isn’t permanent and is cost effective. And the best features are their scalability and flexibility. Easy to update for seasonality and promotions make these our winning choice. Any of these options constructed as a tiered display would make a statement and make your product a star.
- A tiered display stand can be quickly stocked. This makes them a retailer-favorite, as they offer easy access to fill and stock shelves from multiple angles. When you make it easy on retailers, they are more inclined to stock your product.
- A tiered display stand can be freestanding and stylish. They can fit virtually anywhere, and they are undeniably chic and modern looking. If you’re trying to offer a fresh take on displays, a tiered display can be just the thing you’ve been looking for.
We can add a tiers to just about any of our displays! Come see the different types of displays we’ve created for our clients in the past. If you’re interested in working with us, give us a call or shoot us an email to learn more.